Chef Jon Mathieson is back this week with a great new egg white omelet recipe. It is easy to prepare, easy to follow, and great for your overall health and wellness! Just follow these quick steps:
- Bring your frying pan on your stovetop to a low/medium heat
- Add olive oil to your pan, and then combine red onions, white onions, red peppers, and green peppers. Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Separately sauté shitake mushrooms, then add to your pan along with turkey sausage and turkey bacon
- Add 4 egg whites to your pan. Gently stir to incorporate it with the other ingredients.
- Add diced tomatoes as well as your cheese of choice
- Gently fold over your omelet and it is ready to be served!
Follow this link watch Jon Mathieson’s full omelet video tutorial https://bit.ly/2JAMEcs