Tailgating involves the use of grills, coolers, chairs, tables or other devices that could inhibit pedestrian passage or vehicular access. Activities that do not use any additional space beyond your parking space are permitted. Tailgating is permitted in all parking lots at FedExField. Use of more than one parking spot for tailgating is permitted only in designated areas.
Fans who wish to tailgate in more than one parking space will be directed to the back of parking lots, where they will be allowed to occupy additional spaces until required for additional vehicles. Fans who wish to tailgate within a single parking spot will be directed to the front of parking lots. Purple, Orange, Green, Gray, Platinum, Limo, and Bus/RV parking lots open four (4) hours prior to kickoff. The RedZone Lot opens five (5) hours prior to kickoff. Port-o-lets are provided throughout the parking lots.
In order for all guests to enjoy the tailgating experience, we ask that fans follow these guidelines:
- Use of an empty parking space for tailgating is permitted only in designated areas and until such time as the space is needed to park other vehicles.
- Use of an empty parking space for tailgating is not permitted in the Platinum Lots.
- When parking, park your car in one space only and between the white lines.
- Parking permits are to be used for cars only, not for additional tailgating space or storage.
- Be considerate of other guests’ vehicles.
- For the safety of all guests and for emergency vehicle access, please keep all aisles clear.
- Dispose of all trash in proper receptacles.
- Prior to entering FedExField, please extinguish all flames and grills. Ash dumpsters are available throughout the lots for your convenience. Do not place a hot grill in or under any vehicles.
Parking for RVs, Limos and Buses at FedExField
RV, limo and bus parking is available on site at FedExField. However, there is no drop-off permitted at FedExField.
For advance purchase of RV, limo and bus permits, contact the Redskins Ticket Office at 301-276-6050.