Don't miss RAMMSTEIN as they perform at FedExField as part of first-ever North American stadium tour on August 27.
All FedExField events are now Mobile Entry Only. For more information on how to access mobile tickets, click here.
Presale Begins: Thursday, January 23rd at 10 AM
Presale Ends: Thursday, January 23rd at 10 PM
Public Onsale Begins: Friday, January 24th at 10 AM
Click here to be the first to know about FedExField special events and presales.
Connect to the Free WiFi network: FedExField – No password required
Text "SKINS" to 69050 on event day for assistance
- BAGS, including: backpacks, gym bags, duffel bags, packages,
briefcases, purses, fanny packs, etc. See below for more information on
the FedExField Bag Policy.
- FOOD AND BEVERAGES OF ANY KIND
- SEAT CUSHIONS, with zippers or pockets
- UMBRELLAS (plastic ponchos are available for sale at select merchandise areas)
- BOTTLES, jugs, thermoses, cans, coolers, or any other container
- ANIMALS (except for certified guide dogs assisting disabled guests)
- WHISTLES, horns and other noise makers
- WEAPONS, firearms
- ILLEGAL DRUGS
- FOLDING CHAIRS and strollers
- SELFIE STICKS and tripods / camera stands
- LED lights and battery powered clothing
- POSTERS larger than 11" x 17"
Failure to adhere to these policies will result in denied entry into the stadium. We appreciate your cooperation with game day security requirements.
Redskins Bag Policy
- NFL BAG POLICY WILL BE OBSERVED FOR THIS EVENT
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12."
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar). SMALL CLUTCH BAGS, WITH OR WITHOUT A STRAP, ARE PERMISSABLE AS LONG AS THEY ARE APPROXIMATELY 4.5" X 6.5". An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose. For more information, please contact us at 301.276.6100 or click here.