Due to logistical production concerns, the public on-sale for the Justin Bieber concert on August 21 at FedExField is being delayed. We will notify you once we have details regarding your show's information.
Hold onto your tickets as all tickets for the originally scheduled show on August 21 at FedExField will be honored.
All FedExField events are now Mobile Entry Only. For more information on how to access mobile tickets, click here.
Use Presale code: YUMMY to access. Click here to learn more.
Presale Begins: Friday, February 7th at 10 AM
Presale Ends: Wednesday, February 12th at 10 PM
Public Onsale Begins: Friday, February 14th at 12 PM
Sign-up here to receive presale access when tickets become available.
Connect to the Free WiFi network: FedExField – No password required
Text "SKINS" to 69050 on event day for assistance
- BAGS, including: backpacks, gym bags, duffel bags, packages,
briefcases, purses, fanny packs, etc. See below for more information on
the FedExField Bag Policy.
- FOOD AND BEVERAGES OF ANY KIND
- SEAT CUSHIONS, with zippers or pockets
- UMBRELLAS (plastic ponchos are available for sale at select merchandise areas)
- BOTTLES, jugs, thermoses, cans, coolers, or any other container
- ANIMALS (except for certified guide dogs assisting disabled guests)
- WHISTLES, horns and other noise makers
- WEAPONS, firearms
- ILLEGAL DRUGS
- FOLDING CHAIRS and strollers
- SELFIE STICKS and tripods / camera stands
- LED lights and battery powered clothing
- POSTERS larger than 11" x 17"
Failure to adhere to these policies will result in denied entry into the stadium. We appreciate your cooperation with game day security requirements.
Redskins Bag Policy
- NFL BAG POLICY WILL BE OBSERVED FOR THIS EVENT
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12."
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar). SMALL CLUTCH BAGS, WITH OR WITHOUT A STRAP, ARE PERMISSABLE AS LONG AS THEY ARE APPROXIMATELY 4.5" X 6.5". An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose. For more information, please contact us at 301.276.6100 or click here.