Redskins 2018 Training Camp Schedule
Fans must sign up for a FREE Mobile Fan Pass and present their pass to enter for the 2018 training camp dates at Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center.
Upon arrival to your event, locate your tickets in your Redskins Mobile app or the My Redskins Account mobile website. You'll show your ticket to the ticket scanner, your barcode is scanned - and you're in!
How To Access Your Ticket(s):
- Open your My Redskins App using your mobile internet.
- Login to your My Redskins account using the email address and password created during purchase/redemption
- Locate your ticket(s) for today's event
- Tap and show. Your phone will be scanned for entry and you're in!
Pro tip: Add your ticket(s) to your phone's "wallet" and have a fully charged battery.
The practices listed below are open to the public free of charge. Practice dates are subject to change without notice (especially in the event of inclement weather). Fans are encouraged to click here for up-to-minute information.
DATES AND TIMES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
PRACTICE SESSIONS CAN BE CANCELED WITHOUT NOTICE
|DATE||CAMP OPENS||PRACTICE||WALKTHROUGH||CAMP CLOSES|
|Thursday, 7/26||8:30 a.m.||9:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.||4:40 p.m. - 5:40 p.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|Friday, 7/27||8:30 a.m.||9:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.||4:40 p.m. - 5:40 p.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|Saturday, 7/28||8:30 a.m.||9:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.||4:40 p.m. - 5:40 p.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|Sunday, 7/29||8:30 a.m.||9:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.||CANCELLED||12:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday, 7/31||8:30 a.m.||9:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.||4:40 p.m. - 5:40 p.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday, 8/1||8:30 a.m.||9:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.||4:40 p.m. - 5:40 p.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|Thursday, 8/2||8:30 a.m.||9:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.||CANCELLED||12:00 p.m.|
|Saturday, 8/4||11:30 a.m.||1:35 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.||NO WALKTHROUGH||3:30 p.m.|
|Sunday, 8/5||8:30 a.m.||9:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.||4:40 p.m. - 5:40 p.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|Monday, 8/6||8:30 a.m.||9:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.||CANCELLED||6:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday, 8/7||12:30 p.m.||1:35 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.||NO WALKTHROUGH||3:30 p.m.|
|Thursday, 8/9||CLOSED||CLOSED||Redskins @ Patriots 7:30 p.m. EST||CLOSED|
|Saturday, 8/11||12:30 p.m.||2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.||NO WALKTHROUGH||3:30 p.m.|
|* Sunday, 8/12||12:30 p.m.||1:35 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.||NO WALKTHROUGH||3:30 p.m.|
|* Monday, 8/13||8:30 a.m.||9:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.||NO WALKTHROUGH||11:45 a.m.|
|* Tuesday, 8/14||8:30 a.m.||9:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.||NO WALKTHROUGH||11:45 a.m.|
* Team scheduled to practice jointly with the New York Jets
Saturday, 7/28 -- Military Appreciation Day presented by Geico Military
Wednesday, 8/1 -- Celebration In The End Zone
Saturday. 8/4 -- Fan Appreciation Day
Tuesday, 8/7 -- Kids Day
Thursday, 8/9 -- Redskins Rally: Redskins at Patriots
Saturday, 8/11 -- Social Media Day presented by NBC Sports Washington
Saturday, 8/11 -- Saturday Social
Monday, 8/13 -- Think Pink Day
Tuesday, 8/14 -- Youth Football Day
- Fans are encouraged to bring lawn chairs or blankets to sit on during practice, overlooking the practice fields. No bleachers are available on-site. Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center visitors can walk around designated areas outside the practice fields to watch their favorite players.
- For security purposes, all visitors and bags entering the Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center grounds are subject to search by team security.
- The City of Richmond will offer a variety of parking options for Redskins fans during training camp. Available parking lots provided by the City of Richmond will be announced closer to camp.
- The following items are prohibited at the Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center: alcohol and illegal drugs, weapons, firearms, glass bottles, video cameras and animals (except for certified guide dogs assisting disabled guests).
- Food and beverages will be available for fans to purchase on-site.