Get to Draft Night early to see your favorite Redskins players! Scheduled guest appearances by Adrian Peterson, Chris Thompson, Ryan Kerrigan, Jonathan Allen, Matt Ioannidis, Ryan Anderson, Trey Quinn and Tim Settle.
Draft Night Hosts
Sunni and the City
Sunni is a morning show host at Washington D.C.’s Powerhouse 95.5, one-half of the Joe Clair Morning Show. Sunni is also a published author. Her book “Still I Shine” details her life from the refugee camps to her rise in radio and media.
Weinstein anchored "Sportscenter" at ESPN for seven years before returning home to host "The Bram Weinstein Show" on ESPN 980. Weinstein covered the Redskins for eight seasons, and now works at FOX 5 in Washington, D.C. hosting "Like it or Not."
Get to the Wharf
Don't see the directions you need? Click here for more directions to the Wharf!
Pedal to the Waterfront
- Ride your bike along the Riverwalk Trail System or see thesights and monuments of the National Mall before making your way to The Wharf. Once you arrive here, you’ll find plenty of places to secure your bike to explore this neighborhood further on foot.
- Is Capital Bike share more your speed? With two stations along Maine Ave SW (one at 7th Street SW, the other at 9th Street SW) and hundreds throughout the city, you can pick up a bike and park it at your convenience. Explore the bike trails from Alexandria, VA, to Washington, DC—and discover your favorite new place at The Wharf.
Dock at the Wharf
- From the Potomac River, travel north on the Washington Channel to arrive at The Wharf’s marinas and piers. Please check with the marinas for availability and dockingfees.
- Wharf Coordinates: N 38° 52.600’ / W 077° 01.334’
Driving Directions to the Wharf
- Whether you’re driving in from far away or coming from downtown DC, getting to The Wharf is easy—we’re just ofI-395/I-695 and 7th Street SW. And parking is now even more convenient with our new garage of Maine Avenue SW, open 24 hours every day. Upon entering the garage, scan your ticket with ParkMobile (Zone 326) to make exiting a breeze!
- Click here for more driving directions and parking information.
- Green line 5-minute walk to Waterfront Metro
- Head southwest on Maine Ave. SW, which will turn into M St. SW. Turn left onto 4th St. SW, and the Metro station will be on your right.
L’Enfant Plaza Metro
- Blue, Orange, Silver, Green, Yellow lines 8-minute walk to L’Enfant Plaza Metro
- Head north on 7th Street SW, turn right onto D St. SW, and the Metro will be on your right.
- Hop on The Free Neighborhood Shuttle
- The Wharf ofers a SW Neighborhood Shuttle that is free and open to the public. With daily service and 10-minute headways, it’s easy and convenient to take the shuttle from The Wharf to the National Mall, with stops at L’Enfant Plaza each way.
- Click here for more Southwest Shuttle directions.
Get directions on the best ways to get to Southwest DC with our real-time transit information and easy-to-order Uber integration.