- Signed by the Pittsburgh Steelers in the seventh round (242nd overall) of the 2010 NFL Draft.
- Signed by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Dec. 12, 2010.
- Claimed off waivers by the Washington Redskins on Aug. 6, 2011.
- Signed to the Redskins active roster on Dec. 20, 2011.
- Waived by the Redskins on August 31, 2012.
- Signed to the Redskins' practice squad on September 2, 2012.
- Signed to the Redskins' active roster on September 18, 2012.
- Waived with an injury designation by the Redskins on June 12, 2013.
- Reverted to the Redskins' Reserve/Injured list on June 13, 2013.
- Re-signed with the Redskins as an exclusive right free agent on February 6, 2014.
- Spent time on the Washington, Pittsburgh and Tampa Bay’s practice squads before making his NFL debut with Washington in 2012.
- Enters 2014 having appeared in six career games.
- Spent the season on the Reserve/Injured list after sustaining a biceps injury during the offseason.
- Played in six games.
- Registered five tackles as credited by the coaching staff.
- Signed to the active roster in Week 3.
- Was inactive in Week 16 against Minnesota and in Week 17 against Philadelphia.
- Signed to Pittsburgh's practice squad in August before joining the Buccaneers' practice squad on Nov. 3.
- Started in 35 career games at Ohio St.
- Recorded 103 career tackles, 12 tackles for a loss and four sacks.
- As a senior, he played in 13 games and finished with 42 tackles, five tackles for a loss and two sacks.
- Was named honorable mention All-Big Ten as a senior.
- In his junior year, he recorded 34 tackles, two tackles for a loss and one sack.
- As a sophomore he had 24 tackles, two tackles for a loss and one sack, and finished with three tackles as a freshman.
- Has been very active in the communtiy since joining the Redskins.
- In 2013, despite being on injured reserve, volunteered at the All-Star Survivors Celebration for women battling breast cancer and served as a celebrity waiter at Ryan Kerrigan's first Blitz for the Better Foundation fundraising event.
- In 2012, participated in the team's 80th Anniversary Thank You Tour throughout VA, MD, and Washington, D.C.
- In 2011 he partook in Macy’s and the Washington Redskins Charitable Foundation the annual “Covered for the Holidays” event that donates 300 coats, gloves and hats to underserved kids from the Washington, D.C. Metro area.
- Helped distribute 3,500 whole turkeys and Thanksgiving food baskets at FedExField to Prince George’s County residents in need.
- Attended St. Francis High School in Athol Spring N.Y.
- Was named a Parade All-American.
- As a senior, he totaled 74 tackles and seven sacks.