- Originally signed by Denver as an undrafted free agent on April 28, 2008.
- Released by Denver on Aug. 24, 2010.
- Claimed off waivers by Detroit on Aug. 26, 2010.
- Signed with Seattle as a restricted free agent on July 25, 2011. Then released by Seattle on Oct. 25, 2011.
- Signed by the Washington Redskins on Nov. 9, 2011.
- Played in 56 career games, with 19 starts.
- Played with the Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks before signing with the Redskins.
- Tied as the tallest player (6’8”) to ever play for the Denver Broncos.
- Appeared in five games with Seattle, before joining the Redskins in Week 10.
- Started four games for the Redskins at right tackle.
- Played in 15 games starting seven.
- Ended the season as the team’s starting left guard.
- Played in 15 games, starting eight.
- Played in 48 career games, making 28 starts at Colorado.
- Earned second-team All-Big 12 Conference honors as a senior after allowing only one sack in 13 starts.
- Received CU’s Eddie Crowder Award in recognition of his leaders as a senior.
- Was the only Buffalo to play every down from scrimmage (961) on either side of the ball while totaling 68 knockdown blocks.
- Started 12 games as a junior.
- Attended Cherry Creek High School (Englewood, Colo.)
- Earned SuperPrep All-America honors and first-team all-state recognition from The Denver Post as a senior.
- Did not allow a sack as a senior after allowing only one as a junior.
- Also played baseball, and lettered twice in basketball.
- Attend the NFL’s Business Management and Entrepreneurial Program at the Stanford Graduate School of Business in 2009.
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in business management from Colorado.
- Married to his wife, Elizabeth, and has one son, Noah.