- Originally entered the NFL with the Miami Dolphins as a college free agent on July 25, 2008.
- Waived by the Dolphins on August 31, 2008 and signed to the Dolphins practice squad on September 2, 2008.
- Signed with the Dolphins as a free agent on January 5, 2009.
- Waived by the Dolphins on August 29, 2009.
- Signed to the Washington Redskins practice squad on October 21, 2009.
- Re-signed by the Redskins on January 5, 2010.
- Has played in 29 games with 13 starts, amassing 51 receptions for 974 yards (19.1 avg.) and five touchdowns.
- Spent the final 11 weeks of 2009 on the Washington Redskins practice squad.
- Spent the 2008 season on the Miami Dolphins practice squad and remained with the club through 2009 training camp.
- Totaled 93 catches for 1,273 yards and 12 touchdowns in two seasons (2007-08) with the Dallas Desperados of the Arena Football League.
- Spent the 2006 season with the Odessa Roughnecks of the Intense Football League, finishing third on the team with 55 catches for 760 yards and 18 touchdowns.
- Appeared in 14 games with two starts, registering seven receptions for 103 yards (14.7 avg.) and two touchdowns.
- In season opener vs. NYG (9/11), caught two passes for 24 yards (12.0 avg.) including a six-yard touchdown reception from Rex Grossman late in the second quarter of Washington’s season-opening win.
- Saw action at wide receiver at SEA (11/27) and recorded one reception for a 50-yard touchdown in the fourth quarter of Washington’s comeback win
- Appeared in 15 games, making 11 starts, and totaled 44 receptions for 871 yards (19.8 avg.) and three touchdowns.
- Caught four passes of at least 50 yards which tied with Tennessee’s Kenny Britt for third-most in the league behind Pittsburgh’s Mike Wallace (5) and Philadelphia’s DeSean Jackson (6).
- Registered more than 40 receiving yards in nine consecutive games (4-12), becoming the first Redskin to do so since Santana Moss in the last nine games of the 2005 season.
- Named to the USA Today All-Joe Team.
- Made NFL debut vs. DAL (9/12) and caught one pass for 11 yards.
- Made his first career start vs. GB (10/10) and caught his first career touchdown pass, a 48-yarder from quarterback Donovan McNabb in the 4th quarter
- Became the first Redskins player with at least 40 receiving yards in the eight consecutive games in the same season since Santana Moss in the final eight games of 2005.
- Became the first Redskins wide receiver other than Santana Moss to have 700 receiving yards in a season since Antwaan Randle El in 2007.
- Spent entire preseason with the Dolphins’ before being waived on Aug. 29.
- Finished the season on the Redskins’ practice squad after signing with the team on 10/21
2008 (Dallas Desperados/Miami Dolphins)
- Spent the entire NFL season on the Dolphins’ practice squad.
- Spent the Arena Football League season with the Dallas Desperados.
- Posted 83 catches for 1,148 yards and 10 touchdowns for Dallas.
2007 (Dallas Desperados)
- Played in four games for the Desperados.
- Posted 10 catches for 126 yards and two touchdowns.
2006 (Odessa Roughnecks)
- Played in 13 games for the Odessa Roughnecks of the Intense Football League.
- Finished third on the Roughnecks with 55 catches for 760 yards and 18 touchdowns.
- Was a four-year letterman (2003-06) at West Texas A&M.
- Finished collegiate career as West Texas A&M’s fourth-leading all-time receiver with 145 receptions for 1,768 yards.
- Named second-team All-Lone Star Conference as a senior after leading all WTAMU receivers with 54 catches for 607 yards and four touchdowns.
- Started all 11 games as a junior, was named the LSC South Receiver of the Year and earned first-team All-LSC South honors after hauling in 54 passes for 740 yards and four touchdowns.
- Set conference and school records with a 100-yard kickoff return against Eastern New Mexico in the Wagon Wheel Game.
- Played in 10 games as a sophomore and recorded 24 catches for 256 yards.
- Saw time in 10 games and had 165 yards and a touchdown on 13 receptions as a freshman.
- Very active in the Redskins Charitable Foundation during the 2009 season, playing video games with U.S. troops stationed overseas in Pro vs. GI Joe; handing out Thanksgiving food and turkeys as part of Harvest Feast; and taking local underprivileged youth on a Christmas shopping spree for Holiday Wishes Come True.
- Attended Newman Smith High School in Carrollton, Texas where he posted 11 receptions for 250 yards and three touchdowns as a senior.
- Lettered two times for Newman Smith’s track and field team while competing in the 100-meter dash.
- Graduated with a degree in marketing.