All reports, rumors and conjecture are a reflection of the media conversation and are not endorsed or confirmed by the Washington Redskins.
-- One blogger takes a look at why the Redskins never seem to get any compensatory draft picks when the NFL Annual Meetings meetings roll around.
-- As the start of offseason workouts approach, head coach Jay Gruden spoke about how having a solid relationship with
-- The NFL has passed a rule that will allow referees to consult the head of officiating while reviewing a play during games.
-- Illegal “roll up” blocks have been extended to include the sides of player’s legs after the NFL owners decided to pass the rule at the owners meetings on Tuesday.
-- NFL players will now be flagged for “dunking” the football over the goal post after the league decided to pass the rule.
-- While at a passing camp in Arizona, Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III and his receivers stopped to take a picture with Hall of Fame receiver Michael Irvin.
-- After a visit from free agent receiver Kenny Britt last week, the Redskins remain interested and are waiting on Britt to make his decision.
-- Redskins owner Dan Snyder feels excited about the Redskins future as the team moves forward with new head coach Jay Gruden.
-- Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh spoke on Jay Gruden, saying that when the Ravens played against Bengals, “The fundamentals were well executed” and “that’s the sign of a good head coach.”
-- According to Kansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid, Jim Haslett is going love
-- Ken Whisenhunt spoke highly of new Redskins receiver
-- After the banning of “goal post dunking” on Tuesday, one writer looks at some of the greatest “dunks” in Redskins games over the years.
What's Trending In @Redskins Nation?
1) "We are deeply saddened by the passing of the great Ralph Wilson."
2) "We will always be thankful for Ralph's contributions to the development of the AFL and NFL."
3) Last night in a letter to fans Snyder wrote “I won’t be able to solve every problem. But we need to make meaningful and measurable progress”
4) "All of us have lost a NFL legend whose passion for his team was inspiring." (more)
5) Washington #Redskins Original Americans Foundation provide resources that offer opportunities for Tribal Communities http://t.co/gETzSbK5Ge