The Washington Redskins Training Camp will be open to the public beginning on Thursday, July 26, at Redskins Park, the team announced today. A total of 13 practices will be open to fans, highlighted by Fan Appreciation Day on Saturday, Aug. 4, at noon.
Before coming to training camp, Redskins fans should fill out their Training Camp Fan Invitation. Fans should print out the invitation and bring it with them when they visit Redskins Park.
FAN SCHEDULE FOR 2012 REDSKINS TRAINING CAMP
The practices listed below are open to the public free of charge. Parking lots will open approximately 90 minutes prior to the scheduled start of practice and gates will open one hour prior to the start of each practice.
*** DATES AND TIMES SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PRACTICE CAN BE CANCELED WITHOUT NOTICE***
|REDSKINS 2012 TRAINING CAMP SCHEDULE |
|Date||Parking Lot Opens||Practice Begins|
|Thurs.,July 26||Noon||2:55 p.m. ET|
|Fri., July 27||Noon||2:55 p.m. ET|
|Sat., July 28||Noon||2:55 p.m. ET|
|Mon., July 30||Noon||2:55 p.m. ET|
|Tues., July 31||Noon||2:55 p.m. ET|
|Wed., Aug. 1||Noon||2:55 p.m. ET|
|Thurs., Aug. 2||Noon||2:55 p.m. ET|
|Fri., Aug. 3||Noon||2:55 p.m. ET|
|Sat., Aug. 4||8 a.m. ET||Noon|
|Mon., Aug. 6||Noon||2:55 p.m. ET|
|Sat., Aug. 11||Noon||2:55 p.m. ET|
|Mon., Aug. 13||Noon||2:55 p.m. ET|
|Tues., Aug. 14||Noon||2:55 p.m. ET|
- Similar to past years, there will be no bleachers on-site. Fans are encouraged to bring lawn chairs or blankets to sit on during practice, overlooking the practice fields. Picnic tables will also be available. Otherwise, visitors to Redskins Training Camp can walk around designated areas outside the practice fields to watch their favorite players.
- Disabled parking is available on-site at Redskins Training Camp. Upon arrival, Redskins staff members will direct fans needing assistance. There will also be a seating area set aside for wheelchairs near the practice fields.
- For security purposes, all bags brought in to Redskins Training Camp will be searched by team security.
- The following items are prohibited at Redskins Training Camp: alcohol and illegal drugs, weapons, firearms, glass bottles, video cameras, and animals (except for certified guide dogs assisting disabled guests).
- Snacks and drinks will be available for sale to fans on-site.