• The Redskins and Vikings’ meeting for the fourth time in as many seasons. This will mark the first time in history the teams will play regular season games against one another in four consecutive seasons.
• The Redskins forcing a turnover in their 13th straightregular season game, dating back to last year. The Redskins’ current 12-game streak is their longest under Shanahan. A 13th straight game would be the Redskins’ longest takeaway streak since a 21-game regular season streak from Weeks 4-17 of the 1995 season through Weeks 1-9 of the 1996 season.
• The Redskins intercepting a pass in a seventh straight game for the first time since recording a pick in eight straight games from Week 17 of the 2011 season through Weeks 1-7 of the 2012 season.
• The Redskins recording multiple interceptions in three consecutive games for the first time since posting four games with two or more interecptions from Weeks 3-7 in 2007.
• The Redskins tying a team record by scoring their sixth defensive touchdown in a season for the first time since 1984. That season, Washington received defensive scores from Vernon Dean (two interception returns), Monte Coleman (interception return), Darrell Green (interception return), Darryl Grant (fumble return) and Curtis Jordan (fumble return). The team also had six defensive touchdowns in 1971 and 1973.
• The Redskins returning a fifth interception for touchdown this season to tie the team record (five in 1971).
• The Redskins gaining 500 yards in consecutive games for the first time in team history.
• The Redskins rushing for 200 yards in consecutive games for the second time this season. Washington’s seven 200-yard games since 2012 are the most of any NFL team.
• The Redskins rushing for 100 yards in an eighth consecutive game.
• The Redskins scoring a rushing touchdown in a seventh consecutive regular season game for the first time since rushing for a touchdown in eight straight games across the 2006-07 seasons (Weeks 16-17 in 2006 and Weeks 1-7 in 2007).
• The Redskins scoring four rushing touchdowns twice in the same season for the first time in team history.
• Griffin III joining Sonny Jurgensen (five in 1967), Joe Theismann (four in 1983), Jay Schroeder (five in 1986), Mark Rypien (five in 1989), and Brad Johnson (four in 1999) as the only players in team history to register at least four 300-yard passing games in a season.
• Griffin III recording his seventh career 300-yard passing game to tie Sammy Baugh and Jay Schroeder for fourth-most in team history.
• Griffin III throwing a touchdown pass to become the 15th quarterback in team history with 30 career touchdowns as a Redskin.
• Griffin III (five) throwing for 200 yards and rushing for 75 yards to tie Randall Cunningham and Michael Vick (six) for the most games in NFL history with at least 200 passing yards and at least 75 rushing yards.
• Wide receiver
• Running back
• Morris eclipsing 100 rushing yards in consecutive games for the first time since doing so in three games across Weeks 12-14 last season.
• Wide receiver
• Moss recording a reception to pass Gary Clark (549) for third in team history for career receptions as a Redskin.
• Moss amassing 49 receiving yards to become the seventh active player to reach 10,000 career receiving yards (Tony Gonzalez, Reggie Wayne, Andre Johnson, Steve Smith, Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin).
• Tight end
• Reed gaining 100 receiving yards to join Jerry Smith (3 in 1967, 2 in 1968) as the only Redskins tight ends with multiple 100-yard games in a single season.
• Fletcher starting his 208th consecutive regular season game, tying- Derrick Brooks for the most consecutive starts by a linebacker in NFL history.
• Hall returning a fumble for a touchdown to become the first player in NFL history with five fumble returns for touchdowns and five interception returns for touchdowns.
• Hall intercepting two passes to give him 24 interceptions as a member of the Redskins, which would tie him with Ken Houston for ninthmost in team history.
• Hall scoring a defensive touchdown to improve upon his team-record three defensive touchdowns this season (two via interception return, one via fumble return).
• Hall returning an interception for a touchdown in consecutive games for the first time in his career and adding to his career-high two interception return touchdowns this season.
• Kerrigan returning an interception for a touchdown to become the first linebacker in team history to have an interception return for touchdown in three consecutive seasons.
A Win Would...
… give the Redskins wins in consecutive games for the first time this season.
… even the Redskins’ record against NFC North opponents this season at 2-2.
… be the Redskins’ second road win this season.
… push the Redskins to 7-4 all-time in games played in Minnesota. The Redskins have won five out of their last six in Minnesota since 1984.
… result in a 13-10 all-time series edge against the Vikings, including postseason play.
… even the Redskins’ record in Thursday games at 7-7 and improve the Redskins to 5-1 in Thursday games outside of Thanksgiving Day.
… give Executive Vice President/Head Coach Mike Shanahan his 179th career victory as a head coach, including postseason games.
… be Shanahan’s 171st career regular season victory as a head coach.