A list of notes and stats from the Washington Redskins' 10-45 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs at FedExField, presented by BDO by the Numbers, as compiled by Redskins Public Relations.
"Redskins-Chiefs Monday Stats Pack" is presented by BDO by the Numbers. People who know, know BDO.
- The Washington Redskins lost to the Kansas City Chiefs, 45-10, in front of an announced crowd of 56,247 people at FedExField on Sunday.
- The Redskins finished the season 2-2 against the AFC West with victories against the Oakland Raiders and San Diego Chargers.
- The Redskins now have a 1,000-yard rusher and 1,000-yard receiver in the same season for the first time since 2008 (Clinton Portis and
- Washington recorded a season-high 179 yards on kickoff returns, the team’s highest total since Oct. 31, 2010 at Detroit (217).
- Running back
Alfred Morrisrushed for 31 yards to eclipse 1,000 rushing yards for the season, the 24th 1,000-yard rushing season in team history.
- Morris became the first Redskins running back to post consecutive 1,000-yard rushing seasons since Clinton Portis in 2007-08.
- Wide receiver
Pierre Garçongained 37 receiving yards, in the process surpassing the 1,000-yard receiving mark for the season.
- Garçon’s 1,000-yard receiving season is the 27th in Redskins history and the first of his career.
- Tight end
Logan Paulsencaught his third touchdown reception of the season, pulling in a seven-yard pass from Robert Griffin III in the second quarter. The touchdown reception was the fifth of Paulsen’s career in regular season play.
- The touchdown pass was Griffin III’s 16th of the season and 36th of his career.
- Paulsen finished the game with three receptions for 44 yards. He has now posted three receptions in consecutive games for the first time since Weeks 8-9 last season.
- Wide receiver
Aldrick Robinsongained 67 receiving yards on a season-high and career-high-tying four receptions.
London Fletcherplayed in his 253rd consecutive game and made his 212th consecutive start, both the most among active players.
- Linebacker Perry Riley, Jr. recorded his first career interception, picking off Chiefs quarterback Chase Daniel in the fourth quarter.
- Tight end
Niles Paulrecorded a season-long 25-yard reception in the second quarter.
- Paul recorded a then-season-long 29-yard kick return in the first quarter. He later added a 39-yard career-long return in the second quarter.
Kai Forbathmatched his career long with a 50-yard field at the end of the first half.
Sav Roccapunted eight times, his most as a Redskin and his highest total since punting eight times as a member of the Philadelphia Eagles on Oct. 26, 2009.