Washington Redskins tight end
Davis has seen his opportunities decrease precipitously since missing the Week 3 contest vs. the Detroit Lions with an ankle injury suffered on Saturday.
He has no receptions on one target over the last two games, despite being listed as probable in each game. This is his first inactive designation of the season.
Here is the full list of Redskins inactives:
- No. 8 Quarterback
- No. 24 Safety
- No. 25 Running Back
- No. 51 Linebacker
- No. 67 Guard
- No. 83 Tight end Fred Davis
Earlier in the week, the Bears placed No. 58 LB D.J. Williams on the Reserve/Injured list. The team elevated No. 53 LB Jerry Franklin to its active roster. The 25-year-old Franklin (6-1, 245) played collegiately at Arkansas and is in his first NFL season.
No. 57 Jonathan Bostic is expected to start in place of Williams at middle linebacker.
Here is the full list of Bears inactives:
- No. 25 Cornerback C.J. Wilson
- No. 32 Running back Michael Ford
- No. 64 Defensive tackle Christian Tupou
- No. 78 Tackle/Guard James Brown
- No. 87 Tight end Steve Maneri
- No. 94 Defensive end Cornelius Washington