The "Brothers of the Sun" has hit the road, and is being widely acclaimed as the music event of the summer.
Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw are touring together for the first time since 2001, and are performing a mix of their 32 No. 1 songs and hits off their new albums.
The duo is performing 19 venues across the country--including every stadium in the NFC East--culminating with an August 19th show at FedExField.Fan reaction along the road has been outstanding, as tour tickets are selling out fast: Brothers of the Sun Fan Frenzy by toadley89
"I can't wait to get back on the road with Tim," Chesney said. "He's one of my closest friends in music and in life and I know this tour is going to be something special."
Tickets for the "Brothers Of the Sun" tour are on sale now! Fans can buy tickets at www.ticketmaster.com or call (301) 276-6711.
Chesney led the Academy of Country Music Awards with nine nominations including Entertainer of the Year, Album of the Year ("Hemingway's Whiskey") and Male Vocalist of the Year. He was also nominated for Song of the Year for "You and Tequila" with Grace Potter.
McGraw is a three-time Grammy Award winner who has had a No. 1 single in each of the last three decades – 32 in total – including the title track of his most recent album, "Southern Voice."
"Brothers of the Sun" Tour Stops Remaining:
- Sat. June 23 - Nashville, Tenn. - LP Field
- Sun. June 24 - Charlotte, N.C. - Bank of America Stadium
- Sat. June 30 - Pittsburgh, Pa. - Heinz Field
- Sun. July 1 - Cincinnati, Ohio - Paul Brown Stadium
- Sat. July 7 - Chicago, Ill. - Soldier Field
- Sun. July 8 - Minneapolis, Minn. - Target Field
- Sat. July 14 - Anaheim, Calif. - Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Sun. July 15 - Oakland, Calif. - Oakland County Coliseum
- Sat. July 21 - Denver, Colo. - Sports Authority Field at Mile High
- Sat. July 28 - Indianapolis, Ind. - Lucas Oil Stadium
- Sun. July 29 - Cleveland, Ohio - Cleveland Browns Stadium
- Sat. Aug. 11 - East Rutherford, N.J. - MetLife Stadium
- Sun. Aug. 12 - Washington, D.C. - FedExField
- Sat. Aug. 18 - Detroit, Mich. - Ford Field
- Fri. Aug. 24 - Foxboro, Mass. - Gillette Stadium