Parking & Directions
Please review the following information carefully as it is new for the 2016 Season
Click to View Full Scale
All permits are valid for one (1) parking space and are designated to a specific color and letter lot. Each lot has a designated roadway that you must enter on in order to access the lot. If you enter on the wrong road, you will be turned around and asked to enter on the correct roadway. Permits must be displayed at all times. Failure to comply with parking rules may result in towing at owner's expense.
Tailgating involves the use of grills, coolers, chairs, tables or other devices that could inhibit pedestrian passage or vehicular access. Activities that do not use any additional space beyond your parking space are permitted. Tailgating is permitted in all parking lots at FedExField. Use of more than one parking spot for tailgating is permitted only in designated areas.
Fans who wish to tailgate in more than one parking space will be directed to the back of parking lots, where they will be allowed to occupy additional spaces until required for additional vehicles. Fans who wish to tailgate within a single parking spot will be directed to the front of parking lots. Purple, Orange and Green parking lots open four (4) hours prior to kickoff. The RedZone Lot opens five (5) hours prior to kickoff. Port-o-lets are provided throughout the parking lots.
In order for all guests to enjoy the tailgating experience, we ask that fans follow these guidelines:
- Use of an empty parking space for tailgating is permitted only in designated areas and until such time as the space is needed to park other vehicles.
- Use of an empty parking space for tailgating is not permitted in the Platinum Lots.
- When parking, park your car in one space only and between the white lines.
- Parking permits are to be used for cars only, not for additional tailgating space or storage.
- Be considerate of other guests’ vehicles.
- For the safety of all guests and for emergency vehicle access, please keep all aisles clear.
- Dispose of all trash in proper receptacles.
- Prior to entering FedExField, please extinguish all flames and grills. Ash dumpsters are available throughout the lots for your convenience. Do not place a hot grill in or under any vehicles.
Directions to FedExField. Reminder, you must enter on the roadway assigned to your parking pass:
- From Northern Virginia via Wilson Bridge: I-495/I-95N to Exit 17B toward Bladensburg. Turn left at the traffic light onto Brightseat Rd. Follow to stadium.
- From Northern Virginia via American Legion Bridge, Montgomery and Howard Counties: I-495/I-95 to Exit 22B (BW Parkway). Take the exit for MD-202. Turn left at the traffic light onto Landover Rd./MD-202 and follow to Brightseat Rd. Turn right onto Brightseat Rd. Follow to stadium.
- From Washington DC: New York Ave (becomes US-50E) into Maryland. Take Exit 3B for Landover Rd./MD-202E toward Upper Marlboro and follow to Brightseat Rd. Turn right onto Brightseat Rd. Follow to stadium.
- From Northern Virginia, Howard, Montgomery and Anne Arundel Counties: I-495/I-95 to Exit 16 (Arena Dr.) Follow to stadium.
- From Washington DC: East Capitol St. (becomes Central Ave.) into Maryland. Turn left onto Brightseat Rd. Follow to Arena Dr. and turn left. Follow to stadium.
Garrett Morgan Blvd.
- From Northern Virginia, via Wilson Bridge: I-495/I-95 to Exit 13. Turn left towards Capitol Heights. Follow the signs for Capitol Heights around two traffic circles. Turn right onto Ritchie Rd., which turns into Garrett Morgan Blvd. Follow to stadium.
- From Northern Virginia, Howard, Montgomery and Anne Arundel Counties: I-495/I-95 to Exit 15 (Central Ave./MD-214W). Turn right onto Garrett Morgan Blvd. Follow to stadium.
- From Washington DC: East Capitol St. (becomes Central Ave.) into Maryland. Turn left onto Garrett Morgan Blvd. Follow to stadium.
Belle Haven Drive:
- From Northern Virginia, Howard, Montgomery and Anne Arundel Counties: Take I-495/I-95 to Exit 19 (US Route 50 East). Once travelling east take Exit 8 for MD-704. Turn left at the light and continue on MD-704 for 4 miles. Turn left onto Belle Haven Drive, then turn left onto Sheriff Rd. The entrance to the RedZone lot will be on your right in 1/2 mile.
- From Washington DC: US Route 50 East to Exit 8 for MD-704. Turn left at the light and continue on MD-704 for 4 miles. Turn left onto Belle Haven Drive, then turn left onto Sheriff Rd. The entrance to the RedZone lot will be on your right in 1/2 mile.
If you wish to tailgate, we encourage you to utilize the new RedZone Lot. The RedZone Lot offers extra wide parking spaces, opens one (1) hour earlier than all other lots and has a dedicated roadway to enter/exit the lot keeping traffic delays to a minimum.
Accessible cash parking operated by the Washington Redskins is located off of Brightseat Road in the Gray Lot. Please use Arena Drive to access Brightseat Rd.
Single Game Parking
Click here to pre-purchase your single game parking permit at FedExField online.
Disabled parking spaces are located in parking lots designated on the map above. Parking attendants will direct those with a FedExField Purple, Orange or Green parking pass and a valid state-issued disabled parking permit and/or license plate to these areas. Additionally, golf cart transportation assistance is available. If you need assistance call 301-276-6100 or text SKINS to 69050.
Metro Access vans can be scheduled in advance of FedExField events through Metro Access. Trips can be scheduled online or by contacting WMATA by phone. Vans will drop off and pick up at Gate A and Gate E pre- and post-game.
Code compliant public ramps are available at FedExField. These ramps are located adjacent to the NRG (Gate A), Verizon (Gate D), Bank of America (Gate E) gates, and Gate H.
Public Transportation Schedule
Want to avoid the hassle of driving? Then hop on the Metro. Just take the Blue or Silver Lines to the Morgan Boulevard Metro Station. Turn left onto Garrett Morgan Boulevard and follow the sidewalk for less than a mile to FedExField. Utilize Metro Trip Planner at www.wmata.com to plan your trip to FedExField from your closest Metro station or Metro bus stop.
Need additional assistance? Please call 301-276-6100